John Mayer has just announced that he has to cancel his up and coming concerts due to vocal issues. He states he has “something next to my vocal cords called a granuloma.” Unfortunately, the condition is as bad as it sounds, especially to a singer or professional voice user. A granuloma is a growth resulting from […]
Tag: vocal damage
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key