First sessionsMust be paid for in advance with in 24 hours of booking or the session will be released again.
Instalment paymentsSome services (package deals, bespoke programmes and courses) have instalment options attached to them. This type of payment must be agreed to by both parties prior to commencing the relevant service and will incur a 5% fee payable with the first instalment. A full payment date will be set at the time of initial agreement.
Appointment CancellationIf cancellation is necessary, we require that you make the change 24 hours or more in advance. When you book your session, you are holding a space on the calendar that is no longer available to other clients. In order to be respectful of your fellow clients, please contact us as soon as you know you will not be able to make your session.
How to Cancel Your AppointmentChanges to appointments can be made via the 10to8 confirmation email you received when booking your session. You can also email to cancel or request a session change.
Late Cancellations/No-ShowsA cancellation is considered late when the session is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointed time. A no-show is when a client misses a session without cancelling. In either case, you will be charged the full session fee for any missed session.
Courses, Workshops & SeminarsFor paid Offline or Online events.
- Cancellation up to 21 days in advance, you will receive a full refund, minus 10% administration fee.
- Cancellation of 8 to 20 days beforehand, you will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellation of 7 days or less, you will not be refunded.
- If linehilton.com cancels an event for whatever reason all paid up registrants will receive a full refund within 14 days of notification of the canceled event. Refunds will be made using the original form of payment. E.g. If paid by Paypal, refund will be via Paypal.
- It may be possible to transfer an event fee to a different event/date/time if there are places available.
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes of a course