In The Performer’s Edge course we explore communication on stage. To start we discussed verbal and nonverbal forms of communication. A singer needs to be able to communicate using both forms. Body language is a vital form of communication between humans, along with vocal tone and the words especially on stage where distance becomes a […]
Tag: stage presence
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key