A group of performers and I have been working hard in The Performer’s Edge course. We were all so amazed this week to find we had come to the 10th and final class so soon. We all agreed it had been a great journey. We’ve all grown and everyone said they were walking away with […]
Tag: Line Hilton
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key