I am a huge TED fan. I head over to the site l when I’m curious to know what’s trending when I need inspiration when I need education or just when I need a bit of entertainment. TED is a nonprofit organisation devoted to “Ideas Worth Spreading”. On the site, you’ll find a collection of videos of […]
Tag: Ken Robinson
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key