Good voice care is the key to singing longevity. Most vocal threats are within our control, but some may require medical intervention. This article will look at voice care factors within our control. There are numerous things that can interfere with the efficiency and function of your vocal folds. Some interferences come from within, and […]
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key