Good vocal care is not rocket science. Some simple and practical adjustments and considerations will ensure your voice stays in good form for the hard work you put it through when you sing. Here is my Do’s and Don’ts list for good vocal care. DO + Keep well-hydrated 1-1.5l/day. More if energy output increases or […]
Tag: vocal care
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key