I recently had a question from a teacher who was concerned one of her students had Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD) as her jaw clicks and dislocates when she sings on an AH sound. These symptoms could be due to TMJD as common symptoms are jaw joint clicking, pain, joint locking and/or limited movement of the joint. […]
Tag: TMJ disorder
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key