Have you ever thought about becoming a singing teacher? These days singers need to be versatile and use a wide range of money earning strategies to survive. What better way to share your experience and passion than by helping someone else to sing and build confidence singing? For me the role of a singing teacher […]
Tag: teach singing
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key