On The Performer’s Edge course we start off by exploring the question, “what is the meaning of success?” I start here because often when I ask singers what their ultimate goal is with their singing I get vague or unfocused answers such as “I just want to sing” or “I want to be famous”. These statements […]
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key