Straw therapy? Voice exercises using a simple straw will help alleviate a tired or fatigued voice. Straw therapy can be used for the singing or speaking voice before and after voice use. You can incorporate these exercises into your routine vocal warm up and cooldowns, when recovering from a cold or respiratory illness or if […]
Tag: straw therapy
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key