I used to be quite baffled when I worked with singers who were focused, dedicated and would practise hard to develop their talent and skills, but struggled to improve significantly or achieve their technical goals. One day I came across this quote somewhere on the internet of things: “Practice does not make perfect, only perfect […]
Tag: SMART goals
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key