There are simple ways to avoid vocal injury or fatigue. If you sing regularly you need to maintain good vocal health. Your instrument is made up of tissue, muscle, joints, blood vessels, ligaments and nerves. Just like any other joint in the body the voice can be affected by misuse, overuse and abuse. Here are […]
Tag: Singing well
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key