Over the years I’ve been teaching and working in the music industry I have never really got to the bottom of why, as a whole, contemporary singers don’t think they need vocal technique or training. That is until it’s almost too late, the damage is done, the tour cancelled, gig lost, money rescinded and confidence […]
Tag: pop singing
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key