I am please to announce I will be presenting my MSc research, An investigation of the laryngeal mechanism during vocal register transition in female vocalists at the 1st PAM UK Day being held at UCL on Saturday 17th. It’s great to get a PAM event happening in the UK. Hopefully the first of many.
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key