Life can be hard at the best of times but with the Covid-19 pandemic, things got even tougher for many people. In this article, I explain how, by building resilience, you can cope with setbacks and ultimately thrive. It might seem overly ambitious to be talking about “bouncing back” right now. If you’ve recently lost […]
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key