A fantastic BBC World Radio piece on the voice, featuring leading voice scientists such as Dr Ingo Titze and Professor Johan Sundberg and more explaining how the voice works. Find out how vowels are formed, what happens when a boy’s voice breaks, how the vocal folds vibrate, why humans have a descended larynx, what makes our voice unique […]
Tag: Ingo Titze
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key