Is hypermobility an advantage or disadvantage for singers? I’ve been learning a lot of interesting things about performers and medical issues on the Performing Arts Medicine MSc program at UCL. One topic which piqued my interest and gave me an ah-ha moment was that of hypermobility aka double-jointedness. This condition can be an advantage for some […]
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key