What is good singing? The million dollar question, right? I have had countless hours of discussion on what it is. Conversations with professional singers, vocal students, singing teachers, music industry members and the general public. I thought I’d summarised the common elements that people seem to identify when they think about ‘good’ singing. These seem […]
Tag: how to sing
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key