Singers who suffer from gastric reflux, also known as gastro-oesophageal reflux, acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn, GORD (UK) or GERD (US), will relate to the frustration and anxiety of singing with vocal folds that have been affected by this condition. This condition can not only ruin the singer’s day but could even negatively impact their career. My […]
Tag: Gastic reflux
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key