Occasionally I will get to work with singers from a young age. In this case, I started working with singer/songwriter, Carrie Haber, from when she was 17 years old. It has been very exciting to see her grow and develop not only vocally but as an artist. To me, she has ‘what it takes’ to succeed […]
Tag: carrie haber
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key