Adele has announced her 2011 tour has to be canceled due to vocal problems. This time it is pretty serious as it requires surgery and a long period of complete voice rest to get her back on track. Could it have been avoided? Haemorrage of the vocal folds can occur as a result of singing with swollen […]
Tag: cancelled tour
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key