A commonly recurring nightmare for many singers is one where they forget the song lyrics midway through. I know I’ve certainly woken up in a cold sweat after having that kind of a dream and just before an important gig. The whole essence of learning lines is to forget them so you can make them sound […]
Tag: Barbra Streisand
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key