I am very fortunate to get to work with some amazingly talented artists. Andrew Roachford (Cuddly Toy, Family Man) is no exception. Here Andrew tells us how he uses vocal training to help him in his career. How long have you been singing for? AR: I have ben singing since I was around 8 years […]
Blogs that might interest you
- Is procrastination really a thing?
- I have the power to create my own story. Singer, Lucia Evans on why she did The Performer’s Edge programme
- How finding purpose helps build your resilience
- How to bounce back in a time of Covid-19, starting with Energy
- Five things you should know about anxiety
- What should and shouldn’t singers eat and drink?
- UCL’s 1st PAM UK Day
- When to Seek Medical Advice and Who To See
- How to transpose a song into your key